This article will provide step by step instructions for datalogging your 2013-2020 Cummins, what parameters to include and what to do with your log once completed.
- Connect your AutoAgent to the vehicle and turn the key to the run position, engine off
- Connect your phone or smart device to the AutoAgent's WiFI connection
- From the dashboard screen, you can select each tile individually and assign it to a specific parameter. Your screen should look like this:
Unless otherwise requested, your eight tiles should include:
Turbo Boost Pressure, Throttle Position, Main Injection Timing, Main Injection Quantity, Engine RPM, Fuel State, Engine Torque Mode and Fuel Rail Pressure(Actual)
- When you are finished selecting your parameters, select "Done" in the top right corner
Once your tiles are set up, you're ready to head out and record your data log.
- Drive to a safe location to perform the logs
- Just before it is safe to go full throttle you can start the log
- If you have switchable tuning, please perform two logs, the first in tune 1, the second in tune 4
- From the dashboard screen, select the lightning bolt icon in the top right
- Select "Record datalog"
Each log should be short and sweet, less than 2 minutes. Be sure you are 100% throttle from about 25-65 mph. Be sure to showcase the issue during the log. Please include notes in the logs so we can be sure which is which.
Tip: if you see the square stop button in the lower left hand corner, you are recording
- When you have completed your log, select the square stop button in the lower left hand corner
- Select "Save" name the data log accordingly and provide any details of the log in the notes
- Select the checkmark in the top right to finish saving the log
- After saving your log, it should return to you to your tiles
When you are satisfied with your logs you can send them in electronically through Ezlynk.
- Select the menu button in the top left corner
- Select "Vehicle" and "Datalogs" you should see your recorded logs on the right hand side of you screen
- Select the data log you would like to send in add any notes you feel necessary and select "Send to Technician"
- Select Duramax Tuner Inc. then give our customer service team a call to inform us the logs have been sent in and we will make sure they get reviewed.
Customer service can be reached at 815-568-7920