How to install your mm3 unit
1. Begin installation by laying out all the supplied components.
2. Start by installing the Three prong J1939 data link cable. (The connector can be found on the firewall side of the bottom of the trucks air intake manifold on most trucks).
3. Carefully route through the firewall using a grommet.
4. Plug into the communications module.
5. Select a mounting location for the MM3 monitor.
6. Connect the Micro USB cable to the monitor and the communications module.
7. Finally, install the OBD2 cable to the communications module. Then connect the OBD2 cable to the trucks OBD2 port. It is important that this is the final step in the installation. Installation is now complete!